St. Mary Parish Council is comprised of 12 members of St. Mary. Parish Council supports various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- Aid Fr. Watson in discerning the future direction for the parish
- Participate with the pastoral leadership and parish staff in the decisions for the parish
- Listen to and voice the concerns and needs of the parishioners
- Help solve problems brought to the council
- Communicate the goals, policies, activities and decisions of the council to the parish community
- Encourage and support parishioner initiative, involvement and decision making at all levels of parish life and operations
- Set a good example of the parish in the community
Members serve a three year term, beginning in July. Elected officers within the council include President, Vice President, and Secretary.
Parish Council holds regular meetings on the second Wednesday of each month, (none in August), beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Rectory, Kavanagh Hall, or other parish site. All parishioners are welcome to attend. If you have a cause to bring before the council you must request this of the current president by noon of the day before the monthly meeting.